The lines are being sent home with one student per family.
There are 11 lines on each card selling for €2 each.
A full card should be returned with €20 with the option of :
- the child / seller keeping €2 per full card or
- Completing their name on the 11th line for free.
There should be a good take up on this raffle. The Parents Association committee will try and sell these tickets at different locations between now and the draw date. As well as the children selling to family, friends and neighbours, we are also asking Parents to:
- bring a card to work, sports club, book club, local shop, etc
- Ask Grandparents, Aunties, Uncles, Godparents and neighbours to help our if possible
- Bring a card wherever you can as every little bit really will help.