Currently the Special Interest Groups represent parents of children:
- with Special Educational Needs
- from the Migrant Community
- from the Traveller Community
- in a Gaeltacht or Irish medium School
- of a Minority Religion (non-Roman Catholic)
- who are non-religious
The non-religious group is a brand new NPC group representing parents who have no religion and/or are raising their children in a non-religious ethos.
This group is meeting for the first time on Saturday the 16th of May 2015 in the NPC office, 12 Marlborough Court, Marlborough Street, Dublin 1 at 11am.
If you wish to attend please email firstname.lastname@example.org before Thursday 14th May 2015, to book a place.